Thursday, May 28, 2015

Movie Trailer: The End of the Tour (2015)




I am still yet to read a David Foster Wallace book so I'm probably not the intended audience for this film, but I actually really dig this trailer. I grew up loving films like Almost Famous and this trailer has a similar vibe, except with a writer in the role of the majestic musicians which is just an awesome thing we should see more often. The film is based on David Lipsky's (Jesse Eisenberg's character) book Although of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself, a non-fiction account of the 5 days he spent road tripping with DFW. Since I don't know either of the men as people or as writers I can't attest to how on point this trailer is, but even if they're only broad interpretations of the real men they're portraying I think this could potentially be a really interesting movie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...