Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Links



*I didn't really understand the world's meltdown last week with Miley Cyrus's MTV performance, and I think Jon Lajoie (from The League - such a great show btw) summed it up pretty well with this song.

*A personal trailer took to Instagram to show how all those before/after fitspo pictures are faked. (Via Brobible)

*Did Post Secret publish a murder confession? I saw the secret and immediately thought WTF, a quick google search showed a lot of other people did too (Via Gawker)

*If you're lucky enough to live in or near NYC, Flavorwire has ranked the NYC libraries fall literary events for you. (Via Flavorwire)

*Speaking of NYC, I'm keeping this post of awesome bookish things here in anticipation for December! (Via Buzzfeed)

*I decided to start a series about Australian literature, the first post about our earliest writers is up and waiting to be read. (Via ME!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...