Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Links




*100 ideas which changed film. Really interesting, well it is to me! (Via Brain Pickings)

*The most powerful photographs ever taken. I'm not going to lie, a few of these brought a tear to my eyes. (Via Buzzfeed)

*A comic adaptation of Neil Gaiman's "Make Good Art" commencement speech. Lovely. (Via Neil Gaiman's blog and Zen Pencils)

*Such an amazing photography blog. It might not sweep you off your feet, but it sweeps its subject of their feet with each post (Via Yowayowa Camera)

*I love a good minimalist book cover, and it seems I'm not the only one! Here are 25 of the "best" minimalist covers (Via Flavor Wire)




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I saw the most powerful photographs thing, and I was fully crying by the end! So wonderful/melancholy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...