Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Links



*GUYS! GUYS! ^These raps are EPIC! This one is suitably literary themed, but you should check out the rest of their "epic rap battles of history" (Via Youtube)

*14 movies that feature cameos by the original author (via Mental Floss)

*Laura over at Devouring Texts just wrote a great post that's a little bit Young Adult review and big bit why blockbuster/movie politics suck. (Via Devouring Texts)

*Brewster Khale is storing hundreds of thousands of books in shipping containers in the event that there is a digital disaster of sometime. Long live the printed worfd! (Via The Times of India)


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I LOVE the Shakespeare vs. Seuss rap!! Thanks for sharing these amazing links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep! I'm a Monday Link! HOW exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the Epic Rap Battles of History!!! Adolf Hitler vs Darth Vader cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just come across these raps, I'm so mad at my boyfriend for keeping the hilarity to himself for so long!! I haven't seen the Hitler vs Vader rap yet, but I think that'll be high on my list of next ones to watch!

    @Laura, well it was such a freaking good post, what else could I do?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...