Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fanart Friday on hold!

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know Fanart Friday will be on hiatus until I finish up my thesis. It's just too time consuming to search for images, contact artists and package them all up into blog posts alongside everything else. So until late October there won't be any new ones...but they will be back! I really enjoy posting all those beautiful images so they'll definitely make a comeback when I have more time. If you have any requests for me to look into when it returns please let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. That's ok, a thesis paper is a lot of work and warrants plenty of time devoted to writing it. What is the topic? All the best on this challenging endeavor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason! I'm writing about the evolution of zombies in film concentrating on the contemporary zombie and it's representation of the body

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...