Friday, June 24, 2011

Harry Potter Countdown: Next week's topic

Ooops, I was so wrapped up in Snape this week that I forgot to post the topic for next week! The topic will always be posted under the challenges tab, along with all the links from previous weeks.

Next week's topic: Between the release of the books there was always gossip and theories floating around about what was going to happen next. What was your favourite Harry Potter conspiracy theory?


By that I mean the gossip and theories people made up during the time between book releases, but if you'd like to comment on the conspiracy theories surrounded the series as a whole (i.e. promotes witchcraft) you can do that too! 


If you can't remember any of the theories that floated around when you were first reading the series, hop on google and search 'Harry potter + conspiracy theories' and you should have your memory well jogged!

2 comments:

  1. Gah, there were so many that I'm going to have to take some time to think about this. Or maybe I'll just say the hell with picking one and list all of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many hilarious and insane ones that I think I'll probably end up with a list too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...