Sunday, May 29, 2011

A brief pause

So from 9am tomorrow I'll be taking part in a week long 'exam' for one of my uni classes. Since I'm going to have my hands pretty full with that I'll only be posting a couple of posts that I've already organised and written. There'll be no memes except Gabe's new Wildcard Wednesday and my Potter Countdown (check under challenges if you want to take part and want the week's topic) and only one or two reviews, depending how much time I have to fix them up. I'll be back to regular posting next Tuesday so I'll see you all then with a Top Ten Tuesday and hopefully a review for American Gods if I get the time to finish it this week!

Have a good week everyone, can you believe we're almost at June already!?!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...