Monday, January 17, 2011

Back!

I returned home yesterday to find my city submerged in a large amount of sickly smelling brown water, what a welcome home party right? Luckily I am one of those whose house managed to avoid any damage and still has power so my normal blogging shall resume tomorrow as I have trillions of photos, anecdotes, life lessons etc to share with you all about my wondrous three weeks in the land of the rising sun. Until then I'm going to go see if there is any clean-up I can help out with and confirm with my real estate that although my lease is designated to end in 3 weeks I will be able to stay in the house, seeing as it is currently  impossible to find a house amongst the poor souls who lost not only their belongings to the gushing water but the very homes they lived in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...